Join us as we unite for a powerful collective gathering on World Meditation Day, May 21st.
RSVP now and receive your free invite to our special World Meditation Day.
Sign up to receive:
- Guided meditation and Elohim transmission for World Meditation Day
- 3 free meditations to deepen the connection to the Earth
- Summer Solstice transmission at the Bosnian Pyramids on June 21st, 2023
- Free access to our Sacred Earth Expedition to the Balkans. Including group meditation to realign stored trauma held in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia.
Let's join together in global meditation
May 21st, 9:00 AM Pacific Time
- 9:00am - 10:00am Pacific Time: Global Meditation & Channeled Transmission
- Join a guided and silent meditation to honor the harmony of meditation, followed by a world-wide transmission with the Elohim
Watch Asil's invitation:
About Our World Meditation Day Special Event
Sunday, May 21, 2023: 9:00am - 10:30am Pacific Time
This global online event will be delivered via LiveStream on YouTube – the link will be sent out to all of those that have RSVPd up until the day before the event. Feel free to share the invite with loved ones.
Join us for our World Meditation Day event, starting at 9:00am Pacific Time with a global meditation and channeled transmission.
During this event, we will come together with everyone in the world participating in meditation globally.
1. Developing a habit
Overall, group meditation is a fun and healthy way to socialize and improve your well-being. It can provide spiritual nourishment and help you develop a consistent meditation practice.
World Meditation Day Host
Follow us on social media, where we will be posting daily wisdom, snippets of transmissions and weekly tips, all related to meditating together